We are looking for someone with two (or more) years experience in digital marketing - especially social media account management in China. If you have a passion for digital marketing, social media, branding and enjoy working in the dynamic China digital industry and keen to help our client’s achieve their business goals - YOU ARE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
What to expect at Universum:
- Can-do Spirit: we are not limited by protocol or regulations; we take a proactive approach to finding the best solutions to achieve our clients’ needs.
- Strategic thinking: we do not come up with a creative idea just out of blue. We believe in solid data, stats, insights, and our day-to-day observation of today’s market.
What to expect in the role:
At Universum, you will be immersed in digital marketing in a way very different from regular agencies or corporate marketing departments. Here, in a small & flexible working environment, you will be exposed to an organisation where there is room to explore, learn, & grow professionally. Specifically, you can expect to be exposed to all facets of the business including data/insights, strategic planning, idea creation, and execution. You will report directly to Head of Digital in China.
Your main main responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Taking ownership of the campaigns and social media accounts. Ensuring a regular flow of creative, on-brand and business driven content, as well as high quality customer service.
- Working independently on project delivery with daily client communication & management.
- Copy-writing and layout for multiple WeChat official accounts, as well as working closely with designers on creative content.
- Brainstorming and innovate on-trend social ideas/campaigns.
- Monitor and support customer service in responding to any potentially social media enquiries.
- Assist the Universum China team with new products and service development.
Professional qualifications and experience
You probably have a love for, and in-depth experience of, social media platforms, such as WeChat, TikTok, Weibo, LinkedIn, Billbili and Zhihu.
We are looking for someone who dares to think outside of the box when creating and executing social media campaigns and utilize all of marketing tools, including influencers, social ads. EDM, website design, product design, and more.
You also have:
- A Bachelor degree or above.
- At least two years of experience in China’s digital marketing or social media industry; branding and marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A proactive and strong “can-do” attitude
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus