Do you have strong communication and presentation skills? Can you relate to, and build relationships to a wide range of people? Are you result- and solution oriented? This might just be the opportunity you are looking for!
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the globe. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company. One of our team members is going on parental leave and we are looking for someone to fill their shoes from April to November 2021.
About the role
Each year, we capture the career perceptions of over one million students and young professionals across the globe to help companies build attractive Employer Brands. As an English-speaking Partner Relations Manager, you’ll be collecting survey responses in different regions through partnerships with universities and also find innovative ways of reaching out to students and young professionals.
As the Partner Relations Manager, you will:
- Establish and strengthen Universum’s relationships by phone and email and in person (via video link) with universities across the different countries and regions, with career service offices, student organizations and other associations
- Generate ideas for creative marketing campaigns, particularly via social media, to connect directly with talent and drive survey respondents
- Track survey progress and move quickly to adjust data collection strategies whenever necessary.
You will be exposed to a globally fast-paced business environment with young and motivated colleagues and therefore believe you are energetic, team-oriented and have positive can-do attitude.
What you will need to succeed:
- A relevant academic background, such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent English language proficiency, both in written and verbal communication. Any additional language is highly beneficial.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills combined with fantastic written communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of social survey design and survey methods
- An innovative and creative mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Determination to achieve results and adaptability to change.
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate with a variety of stakeholders.
Does this sound like you? Apply now – the review process is ongoing.
We look forward to receiving your application!