This is a contract role till the end of the year, with a possibility to extend depending on business needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support our fast-growing regional team. Your role will consist assisting other consultants with project management as well as individually managing projects and deliveries across the SEA region. This includes providing:
- Assisting with various project related market research tasks such as designing survey questionnaires, running focus groups, conducting interviews, performing desk research etc.
- Capability to both compile and analyze data and insights.
- Deliver data-driven insights to clients and manage client expectations and stakeholders.
You will report to the Head of Consulting who is based in Singapore.
- Tertiary qualifications with 3-5 years of experience in Market Research/Brand Strategy/HR/Marketing Strategy.
- Previous employers may include MNCs, local companies, market research companies, agencies or consulting firms.
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative and quantitative market research methods and analysis.
- Strong power-point skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Time management is probably your middle name
- You are an enthusiastic and passionate team player that can be effective within a small lean team environment.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, other ASEAN languages / Mandarin is a big plus.
At Universum, we are passionate about empowering clients to build and grow great employer brands. We are experts in providing market insights, communication solutions and advisory services that enable employers to attract, recruit and retain top talent. We make it possible to create a better talent market, contribute to the success of talent and employers and ultimately to a better world.
Think you might be the right match? Let us know! The selection process is ongoing, so don't miss out - we look forward to receiving your application!