Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the world. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
Being a part of Universum mean you will be part of something great and exciting, in a company large enough to have credibility and reach, but still agile enough to allow you to have a voice that’s heard and opportunities to help shape how we grow.
What to expect of the KAM role:
As a hungry and eager sales professional, you will join our outstanding Shanghai team. You will be a part of winning business & building our company through collaboration with colleagues, while listening, keeping an open mind, and respecting what our clients and their target talent have to say.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities by engaging with new and existing clients
- Achieving targets and business development is a key performance indicator for this job, most of your time will be spent on lead identification, consultative sales processes, proposal writing, and delivery presentations
- Working closely with HR managers and C-level executives within Shanghai’s largest organizations to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer, and hire & retain the best talent for their companies
- Building and managing an active account pipeline through strong, long-lasting relationships with multiple clients - accelerating sales cycles to grow in-region business
What we would like to see from you:
A “go-getter” when it comes to business to business sales, you may have a couple of years proven experience of delivering against targets for new business & existing account development. Experience in consultative selling or within HR products is a plus
- You love sales, connecting with people and have a “can do” attitude
- A curious and self-motivated mind set - to solve problems and defining your own career path
- International experience (either from work or studies)
- Fluent Chinese proficiency, any additional language skills are a huge plus
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and environments
- A university degree (or equivalent)- preferably in business, marketing, design, or technology
A little bit about us….
Universum is a trusted partner to over 2000 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the world including Forbes, Le Monde, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review and El Pais. Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms which belongs to Axel Springer the biggest global media company. We are the global leader in employer branding - delivering the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling and story-led communication adapted to organization’s need to contend more effectively for the talent.
We are all leaders and responsible for our individual and collective work environments. We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating and detrimental to individuals and the business.
If you have any further questions regarding the recruitment process and the role, do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com. Please only submit applications via our careers site, email applications cannot be processed.