Are you a self-starter? Are you passionate about employer branding?
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the world. We help our clients to figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.
Being a part of Universum mean you will be part of something great and exciting, in a company large enough to have credibility and reach, but still agile enough to allow you to have a voice that’s heard and opportunities to help shape how we grow.
What to expect in the role:
We are looking for highly motivated Country Manager to enable us to grow our business even further in Italy.
- Your focus will be sales and delivery of advanced employer branding research tools, consultation projects and communication solutions to existing and prospective clients.
- Your leadership skills are needed, as you will coordinate a bigger team of experts in Stockholm with our Italian clients. There is also great potential in the region, and in time you will hopefully develop a small local team.
- Part of your role will be contributing to the development of our products by localizing them and giving input to product developers working in our headquarters.
- You will also have a role in our marketing and public relations as well as our seminars and events. In your daily work, you have a large degree of freedom in what and how you do it, but at the same time, there are high demands on your performance. You will have the opportunity to become an employer branding expert while driving sales to achieve your targets for revenue and profitability.
Universum is a dynamic company where teamwork is crucial, but people have a lot of personal responsibilities – we need you to be a business builder who has the interest and personality to proactively engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders simultaneously.
- Experienced with business development, able to identify opportunities, build relationships, close large deals, forecast business and operate our CRM system fully
- Someone who can operate independently and bring value and inspiration to the others in the team and wider organisation
- A willingness to try new things, adapt to the market and our clients, and keep one step ahead of the industry by setting the trends, not following them
- Experience of consultative sales and previous P&L responsibility
- Previous knowledge/experience within Employer Branding and/or HR and/or communications and a network in the field is highly beneficial
- You love people and sales, as well has highly motivated to drive business impact, combined with a proven B2B sales track record
- Fluent Italian and English language proficiency
A little bit about us….
Universum is a trusted partner to over 2000 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the world including Forbes, Le Monde, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review and El Pais. Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms which belongs to Axel Springer the biggest global media company. We are the global leader in employer branding - delivering the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling and story-led communication adapted to organization’s need to contend more effectively for the talent.
We are all leaders and responsible for our individual and collective work environments. We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating and detrimental to individuals and the business.
If you have any further questions regarding the recruitment process and the role, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only submit applications via our careers site, email applications cannot be processed.